Did a cold watch of this a few days ago to just enjoy the movie. It was pretty bad. Screencaps near the end.
Yeah, every All Stars is about the main leader of the new PreCure gettin over some sort of fear but this storyline was really boring for me.
Things I did enjoy from this:
- Was nice to see Yumeta, Grell and En-En
- When they brought back Cure Marine riding something this time bein a rocket
- Not expecting Cure Marine’s speech being cut-off by a rocket made it pretty funny
- Kanade’s cupcake being eaten again as usual, though it was not Hibiki but her brother for once
- Odoren and the 4th wall being used
- Updated animation and style for the older PreCure
- The fact that you saw the audience get smaller and smaller as PreCure went on stage
- It was interestin to not hear the song for all the fairies at the end like most All Stars instead they went with a music video done by the singing group.
- Was nice to see they used “the further away a character is the less detail we see”
- No wands for once, that was a switch!
- Interestin they talked about Heartcatch’s fairies how they got heart seeds.
- Showed more detail unlike the anime
- Believe almost all of the music/dancing was full of clip shows, especially the dancing scenery like Go Go 5!
- Wish the faeries had more speaking time or at least show Nuts and Co. in their human forms.
- What about Cure Echo? I did not see her.
- By the time Odoren showed his true colors I was bored
- Snoozed through the dragon
- Too many songs, even the villains had a song
Music of the Night: GO Tight! (Sousei No Aquarion op) covered by Masaaki Endoh